In the new norm with The Natty Face Masks
As members of the public are being advised to wear face coverings in some indoor settings and places where social distancing is not possible, we hope that our reusable face masks will help you protect yourself and others in this new norm.
LIBERTY TANA LAWN FACE MASKS
Introducing our luxury range of four-ply face masks made with the unmistakable Liberty Tana Lawn cotton. The Liberty Tana Lawn cotton is renowned for its high thread count and close density weave, giving it a soft silk-like touch which is ideal for face coverings. The signature Liberty London fabric is used for three layers (outer layer, inner layer and filter pocket) and a layer of waterproof non-woven polypropylene fabric is attached in between the outer layer and inner layer. Our Liberty print face masks fit closely to your face. They are secured with a wire across the nose for a snug fit and elastic ear straps for sumptuous comfort.
Available in five signature Liberty London prints: Betsy P Blue, Michelle E Pink, Capel K Grey, Betsy Light Pink and Summer Blooms B Yellow.
- 4-ply (3 layers of Liberty Tana Lawn cotton, 1 layer of waterproof non-woven polypropylene fabric)
- Elastic ear straps
- Adjustable fastenings for children's sizes
- Wire across the nose for a snug fit
- Easy to wear
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- High quality, tightly woven 100% cotton
- Intricate Liberty London prints
- Cotton canvas protective pouch included
- Washable and reusable
Our masks are available in 4 sizes: Child S, Child M, Adult S and Adult M. See the measurements of each size below:
Care for your face mask:
- Pre-soak in warm water with some mild detergent
- Lightly hand wash and air dry
- Lay flat and allow to completely dry
- Always wash separately
- Do not use washing machine, tumbler dryer or bleach
- Do not iron
- This is a non-medical face covering
- Wash your hands before putting it on or taking it off
- Make sure you have a snug fit
- Avoid touching your face whilst wearing it
- Not suitable for children under 2 years old
Masks should fit snugly and comfortably across your face, covering your nose and mouth, and stretch over your chin. Care should be taken on removal of masks after use. The Natty face masks are not direct substitutes for N95, surgical or procedural masks. These reusable face masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE).
Masks are final sale and returns will not be accepted due to hygiene reasons. Discounts do not apply.
Contribution through your purchase:
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected different aspects of our lives, both directly and indirectly. In our efforts to support the community to the best of our abilities, we will donate £3 for each Liberty print face mask sold on our website to selected bodies of charity across our home country, Malaysia. 100% of your donation will go to Buku Jalanan Chow Kit (BJCK), a non-profit that provides free education to urban-poor children of Chow Kit.